Cream of Wheat® Pancakes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Stack those hotcakes high. They're made with Cream of Wheat cereal, and they're chef approved!
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup pancake and waffle mix
- 1/2 cup Original 2½ Minute
- Beat egg, milk and oil in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add pancake mix and uncooked cereal; stir just until moistened.
- Ladle batter onto hot greased griddle or into hot greased skillet, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.
- Top pancakes evenly with 1-1/2 cups cut-up fresh fruit and one 8-oz. container of your favorite flavor of low-fat yogurt mixed with 1 tbsp. honey.
Nutrition bonus: Start your day with these yummy pancakes. Cream of Wheat cereal is not only high in iron, but also provides calcium.