Skip to content
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- Who says a gluten-free breakfast can't be absolutely stacked?
- 2 cup Stove Top Cream of Rice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- Combine uncooked cereal, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine milk, pumpkin, egg and butter. Stir into flour mixture.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Pour batter into skillet, using about ¼ cup for each pancake.
- Cook 4 minutes or until tops are bubbly and edges are set. Flip and cook 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown.