Skip to content
Cream of Rice® Coconut Cookies
- ¾ C. butter, softened
- 1 ½ C. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ C. coconut milk
- 1 C. Cream of Rice® Rice Cereal
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ C. + 2 Tbsp. gluten free flour blend
- 3 C. gluten free rolled oats
- 1 C. shredded, sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°
- With an electric or in a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar on med-high speed until smooth; scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and coconut milk and blend on medium speed until combined with the butter mixture; scrape the sides of the bowl halfway through.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Cream of Rice®, cinnamon, baking soda, flour blend, and oats.
- On low speed, gradually add the dry mixture and blend just until all the dry is incorporated.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Use a 1 oz. portion scoop to dish out dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet; keep cookies 2” apart from each other.
- Gently press down each cookie with the palm of your hand to make a thick puck.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until the edges just begin to brown. Allow to cool completely before serving.