Cranberry Apple Crumble
Yield: 12 Servings
- If you like apples, you'll love this recipe! Serve this crumble warm from the oven topped with frozen vanilla yogurt or ice cream.
- 6 large apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/4 cup Maple Brown Sugar 2½ Minute
- 7 tbsp softened butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9-inch pie plate or baking dish with Baker’s Joy® nonstick spray with flour; set aside.
- Toss apples and cranberries with ¼ cup cereal. Arrange in prepared dish. Cut one tablespoon butter into small pieces and arrange over apples.
- In medium bowl, cut remaining butter into remaining cereal until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts.
- Evenly sprinkle crumb mixture over apples.
- Bake 45 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.