Thanksgiving Stuffing a la Cream of Wheat®
Yield: 2 Servings
- We’re thankful for this shortcut to homemade stuffing—ready in minutes with a little help from Cream of Wheat cereal!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Original
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 pinch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 dash dried thyme
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Let minced garlic reduce in butter. Add diced onions and celery. Let them reduce until the onions are translucent.
- Add chicken broth and stir. Add sprig of fresh rosemary and let the stock come to a soft boil.
- Remove rosemary from the saucepan before adding Cream of Wheat cereal. Cook cereal for two minutes or until it thickens. Remove the saucepan from heat.
- With Cream of Wheat still in the pan, add parsley, thyme, sage, salt and pepper. Stir together. Top with additional parsley before serving.