Cream of Wheat® Stuffing
- You can enjoy all the stuffing you wantwhenever you wantwith this delicious recipe.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Original
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 pinch freshly minced parsley
- A dash of dried thyme
- A dash of ground sage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Let minced garlic reduce in butter. Then add diced onions and celery. Let them reduce until the onions are translucent.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth and stir. Add sprig of fresh rosemary and let the stock come to a soft boil.
- Remove rosemary from the saucepan before adding your cereal.
- Cook cereal for 2 minutes or until it thickens. Remove saucepan from heat.
- With the cereal still in the pan, add your parsley, thyme, sage, salt, and pepper. Stir together.
- Top with additional parsley before serving.