- Why settle for sneaking a spoonful of cookie dough when you can have so much more?
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, crunchy
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 medium-sized bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup Original 2½ Minute
- 1/2 cup toasted flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Place sugar, peanut butter, butter, mashed banana, and vanilla in large bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, or mix by hand using a spoon.
- Beat on medium speed until mixture is well blended.
- Add uncooked cereal, flour, and baking soda; beat until dough stiffens.
- Fold in chocolate chips.